Acid Cleanser Fila Deterdek Pro for washing at the end of the construction site.
- PORCELAIN STONEWARE, GLAZED CERAMICS, ACID-RESISTANT STONES, TERRACOTTA, KLINKER
WHAT IS IT FOR
- Detergent for end of construction site cleaning
- Removes encrustations after laying and dirt from construction site.
- Remove saline efflorescence from the cotto.
- Removes limestone from floors, walls (showers), sanitary ware.
- Thoroughly cleans the exterior floors.
- It removes and cleans at the same time because it is rich in surfactants.
- Effective against rust stains.
- Helps remove slip marks on ceramic and porcelain stoneware
- Buffered acid, does not develop fumes harmful to the operator and the environment: it replaces muriatic acid.
- Does not alter the appearance and coloring of materials.
- Cleans but does not attack.
- Respect the escapes.
- It does not ruin aluminium and steel profiles and elements (hoods, ducts...).
- It is multipurpose: terracotta, porcelain stoneware, ceramic, acid-resistant stones.
- It is multifunctional: depending on the dilution it cleans and descales.
- It is also effective for removing the residue of added leaks.
HOW TO USE
- Dilution: 1:5 to 1:10 depending on the dirt to be removed. 1:3 for the removal of spiked joints.
- For washing after laying and cleaning at the end of the construction site: wet the surface with water. Then use DETERDEK PRO diluted in proportion 1:5 or 1:10 (1 liter of product in 5 or 10 liters of water).
- Spread the solution a few square meters at a time, wait 2-3 minutes and then intervene energetically with the brush or single brush. Collect the residue with a rag or vacuum cleaner and rinse with plenty of water. If stubborn dirt remains, repeat washing with more concentrated solutions.
- For extraordinary maintenance of external surfaces with obvious signs of aging (smog, powders...): dilute 1 liter of product in 10 liters of water. Follow the same application procedures as described above.
INDICATIVE YIELD AND DILUTION (1 litre):
- Baked 1:5 10/20 m²
- Porcelain stoneware 1:5 40 m²
- Natural stone 1:5-1:10 20/35 m²