Asymmetrical Scissors Beta 1128BAX for electricians double effect in stainless steel 15cm.
- Double-acting cutting: -effort + power. A special cam on the fulcrum reduces the cutting effort by 20%.
- Better performance that last longer
- Double-acting cutting: through a special cam on the fulcrum a longitudinal sliding of the blades is obtained which, during the closing phase, increases the cutting power.
- Profile and cutter: designed to enlarge holes on plastic from 13 to 25 mm.
- DLC coating: DLC (diamond-like carbon) is an innovative carbon-based coating: the high hardness and low coefficient of friction arise from the simultaneous presence of carbon deposited on the surface in the form of graphite and diamond.
- High surface hardness of the blades (resistance to abrasion and maintenance of sharpening over time)
- Low coefficient of friction (smoothness and cutting power)
- Eccentric pin anti-workout
- Wide handles with throttle throttles
- Supplied with 3 and 6 mm pliers