Sinking saw Makita SP001GZ03 this machine was created to make precise and quick cuts on wood panels and composite materials both before laying and already laying.
- The sophisticated ergonomics allows a use using the best technologies for battery management and BL motor for the recovery of derived dust.
- Thanks to the AWS system it is possible to couple the machine to a vacuum with the same technology in order to protect the operator and the working environment.
- The machine structure allows cutting flush with the wall with a minimum footprint of 18 mm while it is possible to use the guide rail without adapter to achieve cuts up to 56 mm with a 90 mm blade.
- Battery 40V
- Blade 165 mm
- Hole 20 mm
- Cutting capacity (90 mm) 56 mm
- Vacuum speed 2,500 / 4,900 g/min
- Sound power level 100 dB(A)
- Vibration level 2.5 m/s2
- Dimensions (mm) 347 x 221 x 271
- Weight 4,4 kg
- Without batteries
- Makpac case Type 4