Protective anti stain Fila W68 1L oleo repellent for non-shiny surfaces.
- STONE AND AGGLOMERATES, NOT POLISHED, TERRACOTTA, KLINKER, CEMENT
WHAT IS IT FOR
- Impregnates and protects against dirty oily, absorbent materials such as raw natural stones, terracotta and cement.
- Stain-resistant: hinders the absorption of common oily and aqueous stains.
- It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flooring.
- In interior flooring as a protective base before wax.
- It has anti-graffiti properties: protecting the surface allows easy removal of graffiti during cleaning.
- Natural effect: does not alter the original appearance of the surface.
- Water-based product, it does not contain hydrocarbon solvents: more ecological treatment and drastically reduced working time because it can also be applied on surfaces with residual moisture.
- It doesn’t make a superficial film.
- It does not alter the ingelività of the cotto.
- Also great for concrete surfaces.
- The treated surfaces are suitable for food contact.
- Product with very low VOC emissions: certified by GEV and marked by EC1Plus contributes to the achievement of credits for LEED.
HOW TO USE
- No dilution: ready to use.
- Internal surfaces in terracotta and natural stone and cement: On a dry and clean surface, apply a coat of W68 with a brush or fleece, in a regular manner, soaking the joints well.
- After 4 hours spread a coat of finishing wax depending on the desired aesthetic effect (natural MATT, for a shiny effect use LONGLIFE, if available for sale). In case of absorbent materials, apply after 1 hour from the first coat of wax, an additional coat of reinforcing wax. For maintenance with a satin effect, apply a coat of SATIN.
- External surfaces in terracotta, natural stone and cement: On a dry and clean surface, spread with a brush or a fleece 2 coats of W68 in a regular manner, soaking the joints well. Remove any excess of unabsorbed product by dabbing with microfiber cloth, before the product dries.
- Maintenance: diluted solution of CLEANER PRO.
- Try the product on a small portion of surface to check for any color changes.
- Do not apply the product outside if rain is expected.
- It does not protect against acid attacks.
With a liter of product I do:
- Cotto imprunetino rustic, polished 15/20 m²
- Cement, Handmade terracotta, tiles, bricks, Spanish 7/10 m²
- Stone 10/20 m²