Pipe Saw Rothenberger Pipecut mini Duracut, is a real multitalent: it cuts copper, steel, stainless steel, plastic, multilayer composite pipes and panels, threaded rods, sheetrock panels, GIS rails—anything plumbers need for new installations in shell construction and industry. The PIPECUT mini is made for stationary use in the workshop as well as mobile use at the construction site.
- It only needs a contact surface to cut all kinds of material—larger pipe diameters are rotated in a ball bearing during cutting.
- That the machine is powered by a CAS battery which can also be used to operate another 200 machines from 20 manufacturers, is the icing on the cake.
- Copper, plastic, C-steel, cast iron or stainless steel can be cut up to a pipe diameter of 110 mm
- Cut mounting rails or threaded bolts -easy and fast
- Transform the PIPECUT mini into a circular saw, into a plunge saw or into a cross-cutting saw
- Working area diameter inches 0 – 4 Inch
- Working area diameter mm 0 – 110 mm
- Battery number 1 Piece
- Battery system Li-Ion / Li-Po battery (rechargeable)
- Battery type Rechargeable
- Power plug type Plug type C (CEE 7/16)
- System battery CAS
- Cutting material PVC, PP, PE, MSR, Kupfer, Edelstahl, Aluminium, Stahl, Gusseisen, Holz
- Idle 0 – 4.150 /min
- Noise level 92
- Sound pressure level with unit of measurement 92 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA) with unit of measurement 103 dB(A)
- Weight without battery with unit of measurement 4,7 kg
- Capacity battery with unit of measurement 4,0 Ah
- Cutting depth with unit of measurement 45 mm
- 18V/4Ah CAS battery
- Charger EU