Orbital sander for finishing Makita DBO480Zhas an efficient dust collection system.
Thanks to the redesigned balancer, the vibration of the tool is reduced during operation at full load at the same level or at a lower level than the competition models.
- The two-speed electric control via button allows you to select the speed to fit the work material and the application.
- Efficient dust collection system through the pad to safeguard the health of the operator and keep the working environment clean.
- Large clamping lever for quick and easy installation of sandpaper
- With high power for rough wood finishing sanding
- Ergonomic handle with elastomer coated surface with non-slip function allows greater comfort during use.
- Electric brake for increased productivity and operator safety
- Compatible with various backing pad
- Large clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Abrasive paper of the tear type can be used
Versatile sander thanks to the compatibility with 4 types of pad:
- Square with velcro,
- Square without velcro,
- Rectangular for sanding hinged doors,
- Extended triangular for sanding hinged doors with velcro to meet the various needs of the user
- Nominal battery voltage: 18 V
- LXT platform
- Orbits per minute: 11000 - 14000 min ¹
- Diameter orbit sanding: 1.5 mm
- Sound pressure level: 75 dB(A)
- Noise uncertainty (factor K): 3 dB(A)
- Vibration level (3 axes): 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration uncertainty (K factor): 1.5 m/s²
- Weight with battery (EPTA): 1.4 - 1.7 kg
- Product dimensions: 171 x 112 x 152 mm
- Battery type (Ni-Cd / Ni-MH / Li-ion): Li-ion
- Vibration per minute: 11 000 / 14 000 min ¹
- Plate dimensions: 112 x 102 mm
- Abrasive paper dimensions: 114 x 140 mm
- Net weight: 1.7 kg
- Vacuum attachment diameter in /out: 17/22 mm
- Complete dust collector frame 135246-0
- Paper bag, 5pcs 194746-9
- MAKPAC case type 2
- Batteries and Chargers not provided