Jacket Diadora Sail Iso, softshell jacket, 3 zip front pockets with one chest pocket, reflective details, adjustable hood. Adjustable cuffs. Water column: 3000 mm. Wind resistance: 3000 mvp
- Softshell 94% poliestere -6% Elastane 300 gr +Membrana TPU
The garment does not protect against:
- risk of entanglement in moving parts;
- risk of chemical aggression (acids, solvents, etc.);
- risk of mechanical aggression (cutting, drilling, etc.);
- heat risk;
- risks of fire crossing and extinguishing;
- risks of poor visibility;
- any other risk for which the animal has not been certified.
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- The garment has been designed and manufactured in such a way as to meet the essential health and safety requirements prescribed by Directive 89/686/EEC transposed by Legislative Decree No 475/92 and subsequent amendments, and in such a way as to comply with EN ISO 13688:2013, concerning the general requirements for protective clothing.
- the user must identify, on the basis of the possible risk assessment, the need to combine the garment with other protective devices of the remaining parts of the body;
- the performance of the garment is guaranteed when the garment is properly worn and fastened and chosen the appropriate size;
- if the garment is not intact or there are any visual defects, suspend the use of the garment and replace it with a suitable one;
- PPE amendments are not permitted.