Driver Drill Makita DTD171RTJis an extremely light and compact impact drill with high torque for a variety of assembly jobs.
- This screwdriver has 4 assistance modes: wood function for screwing long screws, bolt function for loosening screws and two T mode for screwing self-tapping screws.
- The motor is robust, powerful and extremely efficient ensures great autonomy for each battery charge, with the addition of a light to signal the remaining capacity of the charge.
- The electronic protection switches off the machine and provides a flash signal in case of overload, while the XPT technology protects the various construction details ensuring the best resistance to water and dust on the market.
- Voltage 18 V
- Strokes per minute 0 - 3800 c/min
- Vacuum speed 0 - 3600 g/min
- Dim. lxwxh 116x79x218 mm
- Weight (EPTA) 0.9 kg
- Mechanical screw capacity M4-M8
- Standard bolt capacity M5-M16
- Bolt capacity voltage M5-M14
- Max torque 180 Nm
- 2 batteries BL1850B
- 1 DC18RC battery charger
- 1 Makpac case