Impact Wrench Makita DTD156RFJ with its extremely compact dimensions and low weight, thanks to the pulse technology, is an extremely powerful tool for tightening operations, carrying them out easily and smoothly.
- DTD156RFJ powered by 18v lithium batteries, compatible with the entire range of the professional series with the same voltage, is made with 1/4 hexagonal socket to easily use bits and inserts.
- The DTD156RFJ pulse screwdriver is also suitable for drilling metal and wood thanks to its high rotation speed.
- This 18v screwdriver is equipped with practical led lighting for use in darker environments as well as electronic switch so as to easily adapt it to the working of the moment.
- Voltage 18 V
- Capacity 5,0 Ah
- Variable speed
- 4-pole motor
- LED lighting work area
- weight (EPTA) 1,6 Kg
- Max torque 155 Nm
- Mechanical screw capacity M4-M8
- Standard bolt capacity M5-M14
- Bolt capacity voltage M5-M12
- Vacuum speed 0 - 2500 g/min
- Strokes per minute 0- 3500 c/min
- 2 batteries BL1830
- 1 DC18RC battery charger
- Makpac case Type 2