Drill Motors Husqvarna DM 540i is a powerful battery drill motor optimised for handheld drilling of diameters up to 75 mm. It can be used in light reinforced concrete for both wet and dry drilling and other suitable materials include bricks and light weight blocks.
DM 540i can be used with the DS 150 drill stand for drilling of diameters up to 100 mm and with built-in connectivity, you can easily monitor machine location, runtime, service intervals and receive wireless updates through FOTA (firmware over the air). Power is supplied by BLi-series batteries and the machine is compatible with Husqvarna BLi200/BLi300 batteries.
Ease of use and exceptional ergonomic characteristics such as low weight and a well-balanced machine body make it an excellent choice for drilling underneath sinks, in narrow corners or other tight spaces. Other applications include plumbing pipes, electrical sockets, cables, ventilation and air conditioning installations.
- Max core diameter, manual use 75 mm
- Max core diameter, installation with frame 100 mm
Flexible and efficient
Easy to operate and manage
- Output power 1.4 kw
- Power source battery
- Drill bit diameter handheld, max 75 mm
- Drill bit diameter with stand, max 100 mm
- Recommended drill bit diameter, min 15 mm
- Battery eco system i-series
- Number of gearbox speeds 2
- Water connector gardena male
- Water pressure, max 3 bar
- Mounting collar 60 mm
- Spindle thread, inner g 1/2"
- Spindle thread, outer 1 1/4" 7 unc
- Product size width 110 mm
- Product size height 275 mm
- Product size length 440 mm
- Weight 4.9 kg
Sound and noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (lwa) 97 db(a)
- Sound power level, measured 86 db(a)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 86 db(a)
- Vibrations left/front handle 1.9 m/s²
- 2 BLi300 batteries
- battery charger and inverter QC500