Diamond drill bits Rubi DRYGRES are recommended for the drilling of all types of ceramic tiles, especially porcelain tiles, and other covering materials such as marble and granite. In the DRYGRES range of drill bits, RUBI has used VACUUM BRAZED technology, which increases resistance to temperature and friction, to fix the diamond particles in the cutting area.
TYPICAL USES BY DIAMETER
- DRYGRES drill bits, diameters 6-12 mm are perfect for installing bathroom accessories or any type of decoration accessory on ceramic surfaces.
- Other diameters in the EASYGRES diamond bit range, from 20 to 75 mm, are mainly designed for the ceramic tile fixer to get the best results when performing the necessary drilling for water tapping points, sewers, electrical connections, etc.
The average life
- The average life of the DRYGRES drill bits varies according to the diameter. In diameters of 6-12 mm the average life is 25 holes and in the DRYGRES from 20-75 mm the average life is 60 holes.
- The average life of the drill bits ALWAYS depends on the type of material, its thickness, proper cooling and use.
- Dry drilling; wall tile, stoneware and porcelain tiles.
- Maximum operating speed 14,000 rpm M14 thread finish. Usable with grinder (direct connection) or electric drill (adapter ref. 05976). Supplied in blister.
- Revolutions per minute - 14000 max.
- Maximum drill length - 36 mm