Demolition hammer Makita HM002GZ03, line XGT, the new technology 40V.
- Ideal for the realization (civil and industrial environment) of openings in the wall, floor frames, demolitions of walls and masonry curbs.
- Balance, weight and power as for the wire equivalent for the category of 10kg hammers.
- The use is indicated for all those situations in which the preparation of the work to be performed exceeds the actual working time and in any case taking into account the high mobility guaranteed by a machine without cable.
- Brushless motor
- XPT (extreme protection technology) for use in the presence of dust and water drops
- AWS Auto-Start Wireless System
- AVT system for dynamic vibration abatement
- Soft no-load system reduces vibrations even when not working
- Suitable for SDS-MAX drill bits
- Voltage 40maxX2 V
- Impact Power (EPTA) 20.9 joules
- Power 2.600 Watts
- Vibration 8.0 m/s²
- Dim. lxwxh 575x156x344 mm
- Weight (EPTA) 12 kg
- Blows per minute 950 - 1,900 c/min
- Compatible SDS-MAX tool holder