Demolition hammer Makita HM001GZ02, line XGT, the new technology 40V.
- Ideal for working (civil and industrial) of demolition on solid or perforated masonry, it is possible to use it to make openings in the wall, floor safeties, cleaning or creation of tracks for the passage of plants (corrugated and/ or pipes).
- Balance, weight and power as for the wire equivalent for the category of 5kg hammers.
- The use is indicated for all those situations in which the preparation of the work to be performed exceeds the actual time of realization of the work and in any case taking into account the high mobility guaranteed by a machine without cable.
- Brushless motor
- XPT (extreme protection technology) for use in the presence of dust and water drops
- AWS Auto-Start Wireless System
- AVT system for dynamic vibration abatement
- Soft no-load system reduces vibrations even when not working
- Suitable for SDS-MAX drill bits
- Voltage 40max V
- Impact Power (EPTA) 9.4 joules
- Vibration 8.0 m/s²
- Dim. lxwxh 516x113x280 mm
- Weight (EPTA) 7.1 kg
- Strokes per minute 0 - 2,650 c/min
- Compatible SDS-MAX tool holder