Demolition hammer Makita DHR400ZKUN performing with a very powerful stop, is suitable for professional use and for large demolitions.
- Equipped with accelerometer: interrupts the power supply when the drill is blocked in contact with iron, resulting in rotation of the machine around the axis of the tip.
- Battery 18Vx2
- Maximum masonry hole thickness 40 mm
- Stroke power 8.0 J
- Vacuum speed 250-500 g/min
- Shots per minute 1.450/2.900
- Sound power 102 dB(A)
- Vibration level 5.0 m/s2 (concrete drilling)
- Dimensions (mm) 473x120x285
- Weight 6,8 kg
- Supplied without batteries and chargers