Circular Saw Makita DHS680RTJ with ergonomic handle and brushless motor for high performance wood cutting.
- It accepts blades with a 165 mm diameter that reach a maximum cutting depth of 57 mm 7mm to 90 mm, and 41mm to 45 mm.
- The ventilation air is driven through the front to keep the cutting line clear.
- The LED illuminates the working area for greater visibility.
- Electric motor brake to immediately stop the engine in case of need.
- Compatible with guide rail.
- LED light illuminates the workplace
- Battery protection system automatically stops power when battery level is low
- Safety switch prevents accidental start of tool
- Rubber coating on the handle ensures a firm working grip
- Removable dust extraction coupling
- Voltage 18 V
- LXT platform
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° 57 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 45° 41 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 50° 37 mm
- Maximum inclination (left) 0 - 50°
- Empty speed 5000 min ¹
- Battery protection
- Sound power level 105 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level 83 dB(A)
- Noise uncertainty (factor K) 3 dB(A)
- Vibration level (3 axes) 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration uncertainty (factor K) 1.5 m/s²
- Weight with battery (EPTA) 3.0 - 3.3 kg
- Product dimensions 350 x 170 x 238 mm
- Blade diameter 165 x 20 mm
- Diameter vacuum cleaner attachment in /out 35/40 mm
- 2 batteries 5,0ah BL1850B
- Charger '45 DC18RC
- makpac case type 3
- TCT blade
- service key