Chainsaw Husqvarna K 4000 is an all-round electric disc cutter that minimises the amount of water and slurry. Unlike other electric cutters, the blade rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently with minimum effort on the operator. K 4000 is easily adaptable for dry cutting with the Vac attachment accessory for minimal dust generation.
- Cutting Depth, Max 125 Mm
- Blade Diameter, Max 350 Mm
- Rated Input Power 2.7 Kw
Continuous flow water valve
The integrated water flow regulator ensures a constant flow to the disc as well as ensuring that the amount of water is sufficient to break down the dust without an excess of sludge.
Ergonomically designed rear handle
The power cord located under the handle allows for easier use and easier handling.
Increase in productivity
The new auto-release brushes protect the sliding contacts from any rotor problems ensuring increased reliability and extended maintenance intervals.
The one-piece inspection cover and Torx screws make assembly and maintenance easier.
- Rated input power 2.7 kW
- Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Voltage 100-120 V
- Phases 1 ph
- Power source Electric
- Cutting depth, max 125 mm
- Blade diameter, max 350 mm
- Arbor diameter 25,4 mm
- Blade thickness, max 5.6 mm
- Peripheral speed, max 100 m/s
- Coolant Wet /dry
- Product size length 631 mm
- Product size width 221 mm
- Product size height 313 mm
- Weight 7.6 kg
SOUND AND NOISE
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 105 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 95 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle 3.5 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle 3.5 m/s²
- Cert machine dir. 2006/42/EC Decl. No. CB SE-89319