Blower Makita XGT UB002CZ powered by backpack battery for professional and continuous use. The sophisticated ergonomics guarantee a high operating comfort for the operator. The weight of the motor and battery are well distributed and the blow pipe light and comfortable.
- Variable speed connector blower powered by PDC1200A01 backpack battery, ideal for long-lasting operations that require greater autonomy.
- The position of the handle is adjustable forward/ backward and left/ right to adapt to the size or working posture of the operator.
- Battery and tool body weights transferred from the arm to the user’s back reduce arm fatigue due to long continuous operation.
- Low noise level achieved by suppressing wind noise with multiple fan with 13 blades and redesigned exhaust air flow path, equipped with sound-absorbing materials.
- Zero emissions.
- Power source tool 1641
- Max air speed 0-71.7 / 76.0 m/s
- Air volume 0 - 17.9 / 19 m³/min
- Voltage 36 V-40 V
- Vacuum speed 0 - 22000 min ¹
- Vibration level (3 axes) 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration uncertainty (factor K) 1.5 m/s²
- Sound power level 95,5 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level 80.9 dB(A)
- Noise uncertainty (factor K) 2.0 dB(A)
- Product dimensions 1368 x 694 x 715 mm
- Weight with battery (EPTA) 15.9 - 16.1 kg
- Type Li-ion battery
- LXT platform
- XGT platform
- Battery protection
- Blowing force 0 - 22 N
- Without batteries
- Without charger